TR 55 - 36 acres - Coshocton County
If you have been looking for a great place to start managing for quality deer or, have been looking for a place to call home, this is the property for you. This property has a lot to offer, from a quite country setting, to trails that can take you throughout the property for you to explore.
Property features include:
- Area is known to produce quality size Whitetail Deer.
- Excellent potential for hunting deer and turkey.
- Plenty of wildlife sign throughout the property.
- Timber ranges from mostly pole to saw size timber.
- Timber also is a mix of soft to quality hard woods.
- Several areas established for food plots.
- Topography ranges from somewhat flat to rolling.
- Hiking and/or 4 wheeler trails throughout the property.
- Small creek also runs through the property.
- Brand new driveway was established.
- Located near the town of Coshocton, Roscoe Village, and Warsaw.
- Located not to far from Woodbury State Wildlife Area.
Coshocton County is known for producing some of the best quality deer in the State and this property lands in the heart of it. When you take a walk on this property, you will definitely see its potential. So what are you waiting for? Annual taxes are approximately $1,840.94 and mineral rights owned by the seller to transfer with purchase.