TR 224 - 15 acres - Perry County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! Over 15 acres of great deer and turkey hunting in Perry County. This is a quality recreational tract that is being offered at an affordable price. The tract is loaded with both white and red oak trees that are producing acorns. The timber was recently valued at approximately $3000 according the sellers. There is lots of deer sign on this one too. Two natural springs located on the property could easily be converted to watering holes for wildlife. Property is just a stones throw away from a huge tract of Wayne National Forest land. Ideal property for a rustic cabin or for primitive camping. Mineral rights do not transfer.
Additional property features include:
- Acorn producing white and red oaks throughout the property
- Two springs on the property that would make perfect watering holes
- Timber was recently valued at approximately $3000 according the sellers.
- Beautiful ridge-top views
- Over 900 ft. of frontage on TR 224
- Would make a nice property for a rustic cabin or for primitive camping.
- Property is just a stones throw away from a huge tract of Wayne National Forest land.
- Rare, affordable tract of quality recreational land.
Great hunting property that is just a stones throw away from Wayne National Forest land. Annual taxes are approximately $181.74.