TR 1 - 8 acres - Noble County
Land for sale in Noble County, Ohio. At just under 9 acres, this property has a lot to offer. Enjoy a beautiful creek bottom with incredible wildlife sign. Nice open areas along the creek would make perfect food plots. Small area cleared for a vehicle pull-off, camper, or cabin site. I spotted a flock of turkeys traveling along the creek while visiting the property. One great recreational property at a fair price.
Additional property features include:
- 30 adjoining acres are also currently listed
- Beautiful creek-bottom
- Nice walnut trees line the banks of the creek
- Flowing creek
- Flock of turkeys was spotted on the property
- Mixed hardwood trees
- Incredible deer and turkey sign
- Perfect wildlife funnel area
- Approximately 1040 ft. of frontage along TR 1 and 1060 ft. along OH-78.
- Natural spring feeds the creek
- Areas for hidden wildlife food plots
- Borders large timber tracts
- Small opening for a camper or cabin site
- Caldwell schools
- Minutes from I-77 and Caldwell
- Great access
- GPS Coordinates: 39.7480, -81.6274
Great recreational property at a fair price. The seller does not own the mineral rights.