SR 60 - 93 acres - Washington County
Acres: 93.49 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land
Address: State Route 60
City, State: Lowell, Ohio
ZIP Code: 45744
Lat/Long: 39.5468, -81.5486
Contact Rep: Click to Contact
93 acres of land for sale in Washington County, Ohio. Enjoy Muskingum River views on this incredible Washington County farm. Approximately 22 acres of tillable ground with the remainder in timber and mowed frontage. Amazing big buck sign on this farm. Potential for multiple build sites. Approximately 1900 feet of frontage along Ohio SR 60.
Additional property features include:
- Newly Surveyed
- Approx. 22 acres of tillable ground
- Incredible big buck sign
- Established driveway
- Beautiful hilltop views of the Muskingum River
- Perfect property for multiple homes or family hunting camp
- Known area for great deer and turkey hunting
- Sets back from the main road
- Ideal wildlife habitat
- Natural gas well on property
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Currently enrolled in the CAUV program for tax savings
- Beautiful rock outcroppings and small flowing creek.
- Less than 2 hours from Columbus
- 10 miles from Marietta
- Last timbered in 1999
- Some mature hardwood trees
- Future income potential from small gas royalties and potential farming lease.
- Well maintained access trails throughout property
- Very quiet and private hilltop setting
- GPS Coordinates: Lat 39.5468, Long -81.5486
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property. Mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to buyer. Annual taxes are TBD.