SR 555 - 20 acres - Muskingum County
20.25 acres of land for sale in Muskingum County, Ohio. The property is located right off of SR 555 (Center Rd). Only a 15-minute drive to Zanesville and a 1:15 hrs. to Columbus. If you are looking for an affordable hunting tract close to town this one is worth a look! Access is via a shared driveway with the neighbor.
Property features include:
- Completely wooded
- 1000' foot shared driveway to get back to the property
- Very secluded
- The topography is mostly rolling with several valleys
- Several creeks
- Large creek crossing, Brush Creek
- Lots of deer sign
- Several large deer have been caught on trail camera
- A few trails run throughout the property
- Approximately $5,000 in timber value
There is a creek crossing (Brush Creek) to access. The creek has a gravel base but would need work to drive an ATV or vehicle across it. Due to the creek, the property is also in a designated FEMA 100-year floodplain area. Annual taxes are approximately 752.42. The Seller does not own the mineral rights. This may a good opportunity! Contact us today for more information!