South Shurtz Rd - 233 acres - Vinton County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! If you want a amazing recreational property with a ton of future possibilities, this is it. Do not hesitate to schedule a day to spend seeing all it has to offer.
Property features include:
- 233+/- acres
- Property was timbered several years ago making great wildlife habitat
- Trail system in place to get around the entire property
- Topography ranges from rolling to steep with nice ridge tops and bottoms
- Pockets of standing woods and thick cover all over make this property a deer haven
- New growth pine trees that will be great future investment
- Old Shurtz Rd. splits the north 62 acres with the remaining 233 acres to the south
- Creek runs through the south section of the property
- Dirt bike and ATV riders dream property
- 63 miles to Columbus and 17 miles to Logan (St. Rt. 33)
- Purchase the north section, the south section or the entire property
Want to start your own cabin rental business? This would be a great location to start. This area is becoming more desirable every year. Current annual taxes are approximately $2317. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.