Rapid Forge Rd - 50 acres - Ross County
50.267 acres of land for sale in Ross County, Ohio. This property directly borders Paint Creek State Park and is only 2.8 miles from the boat ramp, mountain bike trail head and just 9.5 miles from the Paint Creek horse camp. This State Park is 5652 acres and features a 1148 acre lake for fishing, boating and swimming.
The home on the property has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, eat-in kitchen and family room with wood burning stove. Screened in porch to have your morning coffee and watch the wildlife. New roof installed in 2019 along with new foot valve and well casing. New driveway with drainage installed in 2020. This property has been enjoyed and created many memories by same family for years and is ready for someone new to do the same.
Additional property features include:
- Approximately 1 & 3/4 acre stocked pond
- Excellent deer, turkey, and small game hunting
- Rolling topography with some steep areas
- Caves, creek and rock outcropping to explore
- Plenty of area to fence and create pasture
- Approx. 1160 feet of fenced road frontage
- Gated entrance
- 1 1/2 hours from Cincinnati
- 1 hour and 10 minutes from Dayton
- 1 hour and 10 minutes from Columbus
Call today to schedule your private showing and see what the Paint Creek Valley in southwest Ohio has to offer. Current annual taxes are approx. $3550.50 and any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer.