Oldham Rd - 61 acres - Guernsey County
Land for sale in Guernsey County. This 61.4-acre property is steeped in Ohio history. Located on the property are both the private 2OA6 Hilltop Airport and the historic Peter B. Sarchet house. Includes approximately 2200' of turf runway that leads to the seven concreted hangars with power. Includes 44 wooded acres, with some mature timber and excellent hunting. Several great, potential home sites. Options are limitless for investors, small business owners, outdoors enthusiasts, or aviation loving family.
Additional property features include:
- Seven concreted airplane hangar with power
- Hangar dim: (64' x 50'), (65' x 50'), (40' x 40'), (40' x 40'), (40' x 40'), (40' x 32'), (40' x 32)'.
- Approx. 2200' of turf runway
- Good passive annual income currently produced from hangar storage rental.
- Three hangars are finished with 220 v power added
- Location of the historic, stone crafted, Peter B. Sarchet home which was built in 1831.
- Sarchet home was used as a stop along the Underground Railroad prior to the Civil War.
- Established gravel driveway with gated access
- Property is currently enrolled in the CAUV program, which reduces taxes
- Ideal home base for a small business
- Possibility of free gas until the well is capped
- 44 wooded acres with great hunting and some mature timber
- Very private hill-top property
- Just minutes from I-77, Cambridge, and Salt Fork Lake
- GPS coordinates: 40.084, -81.5852
Here is your chance to own a great, multi-use property. Annual taxes are approximately $2028.60. Mineral rights are not included but are negotiable.