McConnellsville Rd - 30 acres - Noble County
Land for sale in Noble County Ohio. This 30-acre tract would be the perfect spot to build a cabin or park a camper. The property nearly adjoins Appalachian Hills Wildlife Area which provides access to 55,000+ plus acres of public hunting, fishing, and hiking. This property would be the perfect getaway for any outdoor enthusiast.
Features of the property include:
- 30 Rolling acres with a couple of steep areas
- Road frontage and access from 2 different roads
- Approx. 1,400ft. of road frontage on McConnellsville Rd and 1,100ft. of road frontage on TR 1
- Nice creek that runs the length of the property
- Some marketable timber
- Great area for deer and turkey hunting
- Adjoins Appalachian Hills Wildlife Area with access to 55,000+ additional acres
This property is priced to sell, and you definitely do not want to miss out on this one! Current annual taxes are $383.44. Mineral Rights do not transfer. Call anytime with questions, or to schedule your own private showing.