Hewitt Rd - 29 acres - Muskingum County
29.5 acres for sale in a desirable area of Muskingum County, Ohio. This all wooded property is currently being used as the owners own private hunting retreat. If you are looking to build, this topography is favorable and the owners believe there is free gas to one dwelling! The driveway goes all the way to the back of the property and is used to service the producing Oil/Gas wells. Conveniently located just 15 miles from Newark, and 13 miles from Zanesville.
Additional property features include:
- Established driveway and trail
- 10 miles from Dillon State Park and public hunting
- Lots of deer sign
- Established 1/2 acre food plot, recently planted in a mix of soy beans and clover
- Several thick bedding areas on the property
- Small creek runs through the property providing a great water source
- Almost completely wooded
- Several spots that could be great for building
- Tri-Valley Local School District
- Electric service is at the road and ran to the Oil/Gas wells
- 2 Oil/Gas wells provide approximately $550 in royalties
The owners are doing some survey work and splitting off some acreage from this parent tract. Exact acreage is subject to a new survey. The property is enrolled in the CAUV tax program, annual taxes are less than a hundred dollars! If buyer chooses to remove the property from CAUV the recoupments will be the buyers responsibility. The Owners are conveying all mineral rights they own with the sale. This is a great sized tract for all sorts of recreation or to build your dream home! Give us a call today!