Griffith Rd - 100 acres - Hocking County
100.73 Acres in Hocking County, Ohio. Property is within 6 miles of Old Mans Caves and about 12 miles outside of Logan Ohio. With approximately 7/10 of a mile of West Branch Raccoon Creek trickling throughout the heart of property. While you're fishing your stocked pond you can enjoy watching whitetail and wild turkey. This property has been strictly managed for giant whitetails for over 8 years consistently producing whitetails over 150+ inches. If you're looking for a great hunting track, this is your piece. The turkey population is thriving as well. This property has everything you could want for a dream get away. It would make a beautiful forever home property surrounded by great views everywhere you look.
Property Features Include:
- 6.3 miles from Old Mans Caves
- 12 miles from Logan
- 3/4 acre fully stocked pond
- 10.6 acres of tillable ground
- Over 2 acres of established food plots
- 7.5 acres of pasture in the front of property
- 7/10 of a mile of West Branch Raccoon Creek running throughout the center of the property
- 65 acres of hardwood habitat with marketable timber
- Property is in a Woodland Stewardship Management Plan
- 2.2-acre Raccoon Creek Restoration Project retention pond
- Gated access located off a gravel road
- 240 yd long asphalt milling's driveway
Whether you're looking for a hunting property or a place to build your dream home this could be what you've been looking for. Current annual taxes are approximately $3381.64, and any mineral interest owned by seller will transfer.