Fairview Rd - 92 acres - Hocking County
Land for sale Hocking County, Ohio. Here is a tremendous opportunity to own 93 acres in the famous Hocking Hills of Ohio! The possibilities are endless with this one. Would you like to move to the country and run a small farm? How about an investment property in a great area? Or you want a great recreational property to hunt, fish, and explore. This place can do it all.
The farmhouse here has been cared for and invested in. All new siding, shutters, and metal roof have been installed within the last few years. Additionally, all new ProVia Windows, storm doors, and entry doors have been installed. The garden windows in the kitchen are a unique characteristic you don't see often.
Home features include:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- 1,824 sq ft
- Woodburning stove
- New ProVia Windows, storm doors, and entry doors
- New siding, shutters, and metal roof
- Free gas from existing oil/gas well
- Whole house backup Generac system
- Septic system and water well
- Gas furnace and central air
Property features include:
- 40x40' barn
- 16x64' equipment storage shed
- Quonset Hut for excellent storage
- Oil/Gas royalty income
- Western side of property has beautiful hilltop views and buildings spots
- Lots of mature timber, including white oak, red oak, hickory, and maple.
- Mature pine trees above the home
- Honeyfork creek runs through the property
- Great wildlife sign
- 1440 Ft of road frontage on Fairview Rd
- 2100 ft of road frontage on Clay Lick Rd
- 24 +/- acres of producing hay field
- 14 +/- acres of fenced pasture
- 1 hr. to Columbus OH. 20 min to Old Mans Cave. 12 Miles to Logan OH. 21 min to Lake Hope. 17 min to McArthur.
Portions of the property are in the FEMA 100-year floodplain. The property is enrolled in CAUV, and annual taxes are currently 3,612.78. Seller's mineral rights convey with the sale. This is a special property that is ready for you to make your own! Contact an agent today to schedule your showing!