Eddy Ridge Rd - 120 acres - Washington County
Land for sale Washington County, Ohio. Large, mostly wooded property that adjoins the Wayne National Forest. Possibilities are endless: hunting, hiking, camping, ATV riding, and more. A perfect blank slate to manage for deer, turkey, and other wildlife.
Additional property features include:
- Great wooded property that adjoins Wayne National Forest to the north
- Nice mix of hardwoods and openings for food plots
- Two flowing creeks
- Possible home or cabin sites
- Rock outcroppings
- Marketable timber
- Power lines at the road
- Plenty of room for several people to hunt
- Great access trails for walking or ATV riding
- Quiet area
- Perfect family getaway
- Old homestead with a history
- Good deer sign throughout the property
- On a nice, wide gravel road
- Enrolled in the CAUV program to greatly reduce property taxes.
- Approximately, 1500 ft. of frontage on Eddy Ridge Rd.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.4875, -81.2378
Annual taxes are approximately 297.84. Mineral rights do not transfer.