East High - 9 acres - Columbiana County
Land for sale in Columbiana County, Ohio. This Property lies on the east edge of Leetonia with easy access to state route 11. Leetonia is known for remnants of one of the last few beehive style iron and coal furnaces that opened in 1866 that is now a park. There is evidence that this property may have been used as part of the furnace's operations. Walking this property will take you back in time wondering what the property was used for and the people that were once there.
Property features include
- Younger timber including walnut, oaks, and maple
- 1100+/- feet of road frontage
- Electric at the road
- Great location for a cabin getaway or home site
- Deer sign shows they are moving through
- Some brushy cover and water source
- 30 minutes to Youngstown
- 60 minutes to Canton or Akron
- 70 minutes to Pittsburgh
- 90 minutes to Cleveland
- 25 minutes to East Liverpool
- Seller states mineral rights transfer
If this property interests, you feel free to contact agent for any questions you may have. Annual taxes are $448.74.