Earley Ridge Rd - 98 acres - Washington County
The perfect place for you to build a cabin or new home. Beautiful woods with some marketable timber and fantastic hunting & recreational opportunities. If you have been looking for a large tract of land that adjoins the national forest then this is the property for you.
Features of this property include:
- 98.52 total acres
- Approximately 3 acres of hay field and the rest of wooded
- Great mix of mostly hardwoods with some marketable timber
- Littered with deer sign throughout the property
- Hunting should be fantastic
- Trail system offers good access
- Adjoins Wayne National Forest on two sides
- Adjoins conservation land on one side
- Electric is at the road
- Only a couple miles from the Ohio River
- Mineral rights were previously reserved
Timber, great hunting, close to the river, with everything that this property has to offer and at a great price it will not last long. Annual taxes are approximately $750. Call today with any questions or to schedule a private showing. Seller may consider selling 18+ acres on South end separately.