Creek Rd - 20 acres - Ashtabula County
Land for sale in Ashtabula, Ohio. This 20-acre property is located in the southern part of Ashtabula County off of Creek Rd. With being located just off US 322, a short drive is all it takes to get you to Pymatuning Lake, Andover, or even Route 11 to get you to work or play.
Property features include:
- Good opportunity for deer and turkey hunting.
- Roughly 4-acre agriculture field that could be converted into quality wildlife habitat.
- Plenty of game to pursue but, wildlife in general from bees, butterflies, birds, and etc. are there for your viewing pleasure for the non-consumptive users.
- Woods have been previously harvested with a selective harvest.
- Current tree make up is Maple, Cherry, with a few Oak.
- Topography lays flat with a little roll.
- 1 small creek flows in the center of the property that could give opportunity for furbearers.
- Building sites.
- Nearest town is Williamsfield and Andover, Ohio as well as Route 11.
- Pymatuning Lake is just a short drive away.
If you are in search for a place to put down some roots to get away from the hustle and bustle or, maybe you're just looking for a place to get away to view some wildlife, or go after that buck of a lifetime, this is a property worth looking into. After walking this property, you will automatically see the value and the possibilities of this property. Annual taxes are approximately $78.16. Mineral rights do transfer. Showings by appointment only.