CR 620 - 61 acres - Ashland County
An incredible amount of maintenance and care has gone into this 61-acre property in Ashland County, Ohio. From the 5 acre pond to the beautifully planted pines, this place is set up to meet all your recreational needs. This property can also be your new estate with the 5 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath home built in 2005. Do you have lots of equipment and toys that need to be stored? Two pole barns on the property can help you with that. Newly built 80x60x16' pole barn with 32x30' animal barn attached. Lastly, ANOTHER newly built 32x56' pole barn overlooks the pond!
Features of the barn and home include:
- Built-in 2005
- Backup Gas generator
- 5 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath
- Utilities include Natural gas, county water, electric and septic system
- Natural gas forced air furnace
- Wood-burning stove
- Gray stainless steel Samsung appliances
- Hickory cabinets
- Cherry flooring
- 80x60x16' with an attached 32x30' animal barn with hayloft
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom in pole barn
- 6 in of concrete
- Wood shop
- Gas radiant floor heat
- Spray foam insulation
- Cathedral ceilings
- Standing seam, textured roof.
- 5 horse stalls
- 32x56' pole barn with a 16-foot porch that overlooks the pond
Property features include:
- 4.5-acre pond
- 0.7-acre pond
- Approximately 12 acres of tillable land planted in Alfalfa for the 2021 year
- Approximately 6 acres of fenced pasture
- 2 springs and cistern in the field for the animals
- Several elevated hunting blinds
- Trail system throughout.
- Only about 8 miles to Ashland, Ohio
All mineral rights the seller owns will convey with the sale. Annual taxes are approximately 4,359.44. There are so many features and opportunities with this listing you have to see it for yourself. Give us a call today to schedule a time to take a look!