Chapel Rd - 28 acres - Ashtabula County
This hard to find multi-use rural property has established income from a small oil/gas royalty and a substantial billboard lease. The beautiful woods and hayfield provide multiple potential building sites. There is an incredible amount of deer using this land.
Additional property features include:
- Approx. $1400 annual income from the billboard lease on the property
- More than 450' of frontage on Chapel Rd.
- Many potential building sites
- Perfect multi-use rural property for your new home.
- Incredible amount of deer sign
- Natural deer funnel though the property
- Neighbored by a large wooded tract.
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Just a few miles to access I-90
- Minutes from Lake Erie
- Large hayfield that produces about 1000 square bales per season
- Mature red oak trees
- Short drive to the Pennsylvania border
- GPS coordinates 41.8064, -80.8096
- According to seller, all mineral rights will transfer to buyer
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property with established income. Annual taxes are approximately $251.46.