Bell Bottom Rd - 68 acres - Perry County
68 acres of land for sale with a beautiful 4-acre pond and cabin in Perry County, OH. This is a rare find and would make an incredible family retreat with endless recreational opportunities. Parts of this property feel like you are on a State Park! The location is hard to beat, only 15 minutes from Logan, 30 minutes from Lancaster, and 1 hour from downtown Columbus. There is easy access with flat road frontage that would be great for a camper. Access to the cabin is via a concrete bridge across Little Monday Creek. The bridge needs considerable work and is not currently passable for a vehicle.
Property features include:
- Recreational opportunities include waterfowl turkey and whitetail hunting, fishing, kayaking, hiking, relaxing on the porch
- Approximate 4-acre pond that is spring and creek fed
- The Pond was a gravel Quarry
- Fish in the pond include Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, Perch, and Catfish
- "Fish Ohio" size fish are commonly caught!
- A few walking trails throughout
- Little Monday Creek runs through the property
- Close to Wayne National Forest
- Only 30 minutes from the Hocking Hills State Park
- Only 20 minutes from many off-road ATV trailheads, including Perry State Forest
- 1 hour from Columbus, 30 min from Lancaster, 15 min from Logan
Cabin Features include:
- Built-in 1994 and 1064 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Electric baseboard heaters
- Pond fed water system
- County water may be available at the road
- Electric Service
- Septic System
The Sellers mineral rights will convey to the Buyer. Annual taxes are approximately 1,979.10. Give us a call today to schedule a showing!