Zep Rd - 255 acres - Noble County
255.894 acres for sale in Noble County Ohio. This property is located just a half a mile from Shenandoah High School, less than 10 miles from Seneca Lake Park, and just 6 miles from Wolf Run State Park. If you are looking for a large tract in or around this area, this is worth having a look.
Property features include:
- All wooded with approx. 20 acres of tillable/hayfield
- Great trail system
- Several areas for ridge top food plots
- Rolling to steep topography
- Approx. 2800 feet of road frontage
- Barn to store some equipment
- Multiple building sites
- Electric and water available at the road
- South Fork Buffalo Creek runs through the property
- Newer survey
Seller is reserving Oil and Gas rights, any other minerals owned by the seller will transfer. Current annual taxes are approx. $637.00.