SR 125 - 157 acres - Brown County
Ohio Land For Sale Brown County. Excellent opportunity to invest with this beautiful 157.48-acre Brown County farm! Properties like this don't come up for sale often & this property has been in the family for generations. Property features a 4 bed 1 bath farmhouse with several outbuildings. The area is known for its excellent hunting & high-quality deer genetics! There are 80 +/- acres of highly productive tillable ground including fenced pasture. Some timber has been cut leaving and extensive trail system perfect for 4 wheeling or horseback riding! Truly a must see! Agent must be present for all showings.Property Features:
- 12 miles to Georgetown, Ohio
- Beautiful rock lined creek with deep holes
- 7 miles north of Ohio's new 2,341 ac. wildlife area offering additional hunting, fishing and kayaking opportunities
- 14 minutes to West Union, Ohio
- 11 miles South of Highway 32
- Centrally located between several towns offering dining and shopping experiences.
Any mineral rights owned by the sellers will transfer to the buyer. CAUV taxes are approximately $2,539.28 annually. Proof of funds or pre-approval letter must be submitted prior to all showings.