61.18 acres of land for sale in Meigs County, Ohio. Are you looking for a place to chase spring gobblers? This property is loaded with turkey sign and is set up nicely for hunting turkeys. Once on top there is easy access to all the connecting ridges. Very nice large roosting trees on the tops and slopes of the ridges.
Property features include:
– All wooded parcel
– Some nice marketable timber
– Access from easement
– Trails through out property
– Rock outcroppings
– Water fall
– Nice open connected ridge tops
– Great deer and turkey hunting according to seller
– Turkey scratching through out property
– Trophy deer potential
– One of the largest typical bucks killed in Meigs county came from this parcel
– GPS Coordinates are 39.047455, -82.107443
Turkey season is coming quickly so don’t miss out on this one! Don’t forget about the deer hunting potential as well! Any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer and annual taxes are $667.72.