87.437 acres of land for sale in Meigs County, Ohio. If you been looking for a weekend retreat or a new hunting camp this could be the property for you. This property has a one room primitive cabin that overlooks the pond.
Property features include:
– Old rustic cabin that needs some TLC.
– Nice mature woods with some cover
– Great funnels for perfect stand placement
– High deer and turkey density
– Pond which is stocked with bass,bluegill and catfish.
– Gated driveway
– Secluded fields for food plots
– Trails throughout
– Only a few miles from the Ohio River.
Located approximately 2 minutes from Reedsville and just a few miles from SR 50. Current annual taxes are approximately $954.44 and any mineral interest owned by seller will transfer.